Gloria Graham, AKBD
Brendan Donovan Furniture & Cabinet Co.
3685 Investment Lane, West Palm Beach, Florida
Phone (561)254-7736,
kitchensforliving@gmail.com

Saturday, November 13, 2010

REST IN PEACE DEAR GREG

I have been away from Kitchens for Living for a couple days as I am dealing with the unexpected death of the father of my two beautiful children and the man I was married to for 17 years.  Believe me he loved a good kitchen and I was able to create one for him when we were married.  He also loved the ocean and walking on Lake Worth Beach. We divorced 7 years ago.  I moved on with my life but we were always friends and I never lost the love in my heart for him.  I think today I can accept he is in a better place.  I will be back soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Gloria,

    I am sorry to read about your loss. My heart goes out to you and your children. As you know, I have learned that losing a loved one is so very difficult. I hope you and your children's memories of warm and wonderful times fill your heart, mind and soul with comforting thoughts and keep you strong through the years ahead.

    My sincere best to you always,

    David

    ReplyDelete