Gloria Graham, AKBD
Brendan Donovan Furniture & Cabinet Co.
3685 Investment Lane, West Palm Beach, Florida
Phone (561)254-7736,
kitchensforliving@gmail.com

Sunday, October 24, 2010

TAP INTO YOUR CREATIVE ZONE

I live in a hectic family household  but Sundays are sacred.  Joe is off at work and kids sleep late, sometimes really late.  That is when I am blessedly alone.  That is when my spirit flies.  I catch up with all the blogs I haven’t been able to read during the busy week, maybe I do a little art and I dream.  Despite all my financial responsibilities,  my parenting realities and my work I get into a place where, for a moment,  I think just because I’m alive I can do ANYTHING.  Here are some things I become capable of on Sunday morning:



1. Going back to India to take up where I left off.








[caption id="attachment_169" align="alignright" width="213" caption="Glo in India 2001"][/caption]

2. Buy and decorate a hip Mid-Century modern apartment in Miami








[caption id="attachment_170" align="alignright" width="300" caption="My MCE Dream, Courtesy of Apartmenttherapy"][/caption]

3.Become a full time artist exploring and developing my many ideas and musings at my leisure. This is one of my collages.  If you want to see more visit www.papermoongoddess.blogspot.com








[caption id="attachment_171" align="alignright" width="224" caption="This is Hope"][/caption]

4. Go back to California to study more art








[caption id="attachment_172" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Glo at Encaustic Workshop in Carmel Ca. 2008"][/caption]




Ok, you get the picture.  When you want to create or remodel your own kitchen or design a kitchen for a client this is a very good space to be in.  Get in the mood and the ideas will come.  This is truly the first step in the Intuitive Kitchen process. When you have returned to earth you can edit.  Trust me it works.  Now tell me, don't be shy (that's counter intuitive). How do you get in the zone?

No comments:

Post a Comment