Gloria Graham, AKBD
Brendan Donovan Furniture & Cabinet Co.
3685 Investment Lane, West Palm Beach, Florida
Phone (561)254-7736,
kitchensforliving@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Radiant Finish

Photo by Jayme Thornton
The end of my time with Brizo was spent at the Showtime House attending an after-the-show cocktail party where we had the pleasure of meeting Jason.  We also got to tour the Showhouse featuring rooms designed to reflect the current Showtime series lineup.  Check it out here.   In addition to all this Brizo announced the winners of the Bath Design Contest in which we competed earlier in the day.  I was a part of the team led by Erin Loechner of Design for Mankind.  

The Runners Up, Trevor, Erin, Glo & Eric. Photo by Jayme Thornton
 Happy to say we made runner up and now I am the proud owner of a new I Pod Nano, courtesy of Brizo!  I can promise you a great time was had by all.  I met so many wonderful people and will be fired up for a long time to come!  Saturday and Sunday I got to see my sister and brother-in-law who happen to reside in NYC.  LOVED visiting The Brooklyn Museum, attending "Melt" and viewing a screening of The Radiant Child.  

Five stars to all and thanks to Pam and Tim.  Thanks also to Mary Jo, Danielle, Michelle and Melissa for coming in to the city to visit with lil' ole me!  Now, dear readers, we shall resume our exploration of all things kitchen related.  Now where were we?

No comments:

Post a Comment