Gloria Graham, AKBD
Brendan Donovan Furniture & Cabinet Co.
3685 Investment Lane, West Palm Beach, Florida
Phone (561)254-7736,
kitchensforliving@gmail.com

Friday, September 3, 2010

LET'S HEAR IT FOR NEW YORK!


Ok so I promised a run down on the first modern kitchen, which is exciting but I have something MUCH BETTER to share with you this beautiful Friday!  I am going to New York for fashion week courtesy of Brizo!  (You remember Brizo from my August 26th post, don't you?) Turns out a group of us bloggers are invited on an all expense paid trip of a lifetime to the BIG APPLE during, wait for it, FASHION WEEK!  We will be attending, not only Jason Wu's fashion show, but also the following cocktail party and viewing of The Showtime House.  Spanning three exclusive condos, this second annual multimedia showhouse creates modern living spaces- featuring Brizo products- designed by notable designers and inspired by these award-winning , original Showtime series: Nurse Jackie, Dexter, Weeds, Californication, The Borgias and The Big C.  I invite you to come on the journey with me starting NOW.  The countdown starts today.  
 Between now and when my plane takes off on September 9th I will introduce you to the other fantastic bloggers and report all the juicy details of the big event as they unfold.  Since I just can't seem to get JZ and Alicia out of my head I'm going to share it with you too.  So click here, hit that "full screen" button, turn up the sound and celebrate this little bit of luck and sing along with me!

"...these streets will make you feel brand new.  Their lights will inspire you.  Let's hear it for New York!"

No comments:

Post a Comment