Gloria Graham, AKBD
Brendan Donovan Furniture & Cabinet Co.
3685 Investment Lane, West Palm Beach, Florida
Phone (561)254-7736,
kitchensforliving@gmail.com

Saturday, June 12, 2010

INTRODUCING INTUITIVE KITCHEN DESIGN

So I'm writing another book.  Never thought I would go there but I have an idea whose time has come.

Make no mistake.  A new kitchen can be a daunting task, but the good news is it can also be an adventure in learning a little more about who you are and discovering a bit more efficiency and beauty in your home everyday.  You know they say it’s all about attitude and that is how this book is different.  I will show you how to consider, plan and implement  the creation of your new kitchen from a new perspective.  That’s right, your intuition.  As you may know, I have been a professional kitchen designer for 16 years but my whole life I have been drawn to what lies deep inside, that potential and ability we all have.  Some call it Spirit, some God and for some it is simply innate intuition.  It’s about carefully listening to your gut to make the right choices for you. When you are done you will know it’s right because it contains your heart and soul.  Whether you work with a professional, are a do-it-yourselfer or, like most of us, are somewhere in between you can apply these principles.  Over the next however-long-it-takes to produce this book I will be sharing tidbits and previews with you here.  There will be a tremendous amount of research going and I'm going to share that with you. You'll get a behind the scenes look at how this book comes together.  So stay tuned, come back often and for heaven's sake if you have anything to contribute, let's hear it!

This fab photo is by photographer/artist Martha Rosler.  

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to your book keep me posted!!!

    ReplyDelete