Gloria Graham, AKBD
Brendan Donovan Furniture & Cabinet Co.
3685 Investment Lane, West Palm Beach, Florida
Phone (561)254-7736,
kitchensforliving@gmail.com

Thursday, February 25, 2010

THE GUYS WHO CAN MAKE YOUR KITCHEN DREAMS COME TRUE!

                                                 Brendan Donovan & Trevor Collins
Welcome to Kitchens for Living! As many of you know I was with Masters Kitchen Gallery since its inception, fifteen years ago plus!  We had a nice long run and for that I'm very grateful.  At Masters, whenever we needed total custom cabinetry we turned to Brendan Donovan.  Since the economy has brought about so many challenges to our business, I have noticed that the segment of our industry that has thrived is the cabinet shop.  It is here that one can still find the beauty and soul of a hand-crafted product with flexiblility in price, thanks to low overhead.  I'm very excited to be working with Brendan and Trevor  and thank them for welcoming me to the team.  In the coming posts I will show you what we are working on and how these projects just might relate to you and what you are dreaming about for your own abode. If you have questions about your own kitchen or suggestions drop me a line.  I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment